Durham Gaming Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site not dispalying properly in Firefox or IE9

2 posters

Go down

Site not dispalying properly in Firefox or IE9 Empty Site not dispalying properly in Firefox or IE9

Post  chrispcarter Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:45 pm

Alright guys... the site won't render properly in Firefox (3 or 4) or in IE9 - the background doesn't appear, the tables aren't displaying properly and half the graphics don't work!

This means the only place I can view it normally is on my PC at work which has IE8 on it!

Anything that can be done to address this?
chrispcarter
chrispcarter

Back to top Go down

Site not dispalying properly in Firefox or IE9 Empty Re: Site not dispalying properly in Firefox or IE9

Post  z4carlo Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:38 pm

Ill have a look, i knew Firefox wasnt working but as noone has mentioned it i assumed noone was using it.
There is lots i mean to do to the site just real busy atm with coursework until 26th when i hand in my reasearch.
z4carlo
z4carlo
Admin

https://durhamgamingclub.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Site not dispalying properly in Firefox or IE9 Empty Re: Site not dispalying properly in Firefox or IE9

Post  chrispcarter Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:27 am

Fair enough like, I'd have had a bash at it myself if my html wasn't so rusty Razz
chrispcarter
chrispcarter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum