Durham Gaming Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rule Mistakes

3 posters

Go down

Rule Mistakes Empty Rule Mistakes

Post  z4carlo Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:45 am

Just thought id bring up a couple of rules ive noticed we have been doing wrong as ive been reading though the rules book again over the past few days.

Criticals
When a critical is scored (ie a roll of 10) and its confirmed (another roll to hit) you get the whole damage again, not just another d10. i.e bolter 2d10 + 5 gives you a crit you get a whole another 2d10 +5 dmg not just another d10. See core rulebook pg 245 (or pdf pg 249) for confirmation of this!

Accurate Weopons
Just a small one but the reason why Dan was doin no dmg with the sniper rifle is cos your supposed to gain + 1d10 dmg for every 2 degrees of sucess you hit by. Which can quite easily triple the dmg of the rifle but meh live and learn.

If anyone finds anything else we havent being doin right then just post here so everyone knows.

Quick point on the crits though, is that they are allready quite powerful do we wana do a whole double dmg thing rather than +d10? Maybe everyone can have double dmg except richy with his bloody heavy bolter! Very Happy
z4carlo
z4carlo
Admin

https://durhamgamingclub.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Rule Mistakes Empty Re: Rule Mistakes

Post  Dan Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:48 am

Good spot mate, i was wondering about that, hitting things in the eye tends to kill them like.

I noticed that Ben should've taken some damage on the critical effects table when he lost all his wounds in the first game.

Also we should've had +10 to hit all the orks with them being 'hulking'

if any notices any more let us know
Dan
Dan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:51 pm

I hate you all, right everythings getting way harder from now on.
that crit thing seems very harsh tho but everyone can do it except rich. HA
no ben shouldnt have got crit rolls as he was on exactly 0 if he whent lower than this he would have to start taking critical affects

Rob

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:57 pm

Rob wrote:I hate you all, right everythings getting way harder from now on.
that crit thing seems very harsh tho but everyone can do it except rich. HA
no ben shouldnt have got crit rolls as he was on exactly 0 if he whent lower than this he would have to start taking critical affects

Damn, I knew I should've hurricane boltered him when we flew off!
Dan
Dan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum