Durham Gaming Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So how did it go last night on Klandathu

+2
R.I.K
Dan
6 posters

Go down

So how did it go last night on Klandathu Empty So how did it go last night on Klandathu

Post  Dan Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:38 pm

Come on boys give me a run down of events?
Dan
Dan

Back to top Go down

So how did it go last night on Klandathu Empty Re: So how did it go last night on Klandathu

Post  R.I.K Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:43 pm

A rough what happening is basically everything gone to hell. There were just lots, and I mean lots, of bugs.

You missed out on all the Tyranid killing action, including a lot more grenade shenanigans from Brother Haakon, more Psyker shenanigans from Brother Errata, more Psyker hate crimes from our two Brother crusaders, Brother Haakon gave an arm and a leg into the killing of a plasma bug, literally. Aslan’s dress caught on fire at some point with thanks to a malfunctioning missile launcher to the face. Brother Nathanial made a fort, there were no girls allowed, that meant Aslan and Brother Errata had to stay outside. Brother Errata almost summoned a Daemon Prince thanks to another overcharge of his psychic abilities, causing in more corruption for the lads. Brother Novus was sent back to his home world however despite his transport arriving at their destination Novus was not seen leaving the transport. Crusader Luther is not to be trusted with medical procedures during a conflict, causing more wounds to his Brothers than to the enemy. Brother Errata was struck by lightning, which was pretty sweet.

Bad Company looking even worse without Commander Memnon’s command to put everyone in their place, mishap and mayhem is around every corner, but I’d be lying if I were to say it was ever boring. XD

Now I’m off to watch Starship Troopers. Wink
R.I.K
R.I.K

https://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff250/keg999/

Back to top Go down

So how did it go last night on Klandathu Empty Re: So how did it go last night on Klandathu

Post  chrispcarter Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:21 am

Dammit I want to play Deathwatch badly now!
chrispcarter
chrispcarter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:40 am

Sounds like fun mate, dare I ask who commanded in Memnon's absence?
Dan
Dan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:49 pm

Watch captain helikaon dropped in with the boys to lead them and teach them how to do squad mode then he dropped out hold the DZ with a tactical squad of fists.
He then gave squad command to Brother Eratta (foolishly) while they completed their mission to destroy the plasma bugs thretening the ships in orbit.
They went in with the mission objective to destroy the plasma bug in there sector, did that easily. Then destroyed a large horde of warrior bugs and then a planet wide retreat was called and they retreated back to the DZ in good order and evacuated by valkarie.
A plasma bug attacked while they were retreating and brother harkon flew up to the barrle of the plasma bugs bio plasma and threw a grenade in while it was preparing to fire and destroyed the beast.
Alas the elite tiger warriors of the horde clambered up the stricken beats carapace and launched themselves into the air and brought the space puppy down where he was overun by the horde......

Rob

Back to top Go down

Post  Antoine Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:37 am

fantastic run down of events... by r.i.k there

And i felt brother Errata did splendidly in command, oh, apart from no one listening lol! but that wasnt his fault! i swear Wink

And as for deamons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! deamons who!?
Antoine
Antoine

Back to top Go down

Post  z4carlo Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:37 pm

Yeah when errata took command it was swiftly followed by a 50% vote of no confidence as 2/4 of the marines he was leading dropped out into solo mode instantly! (Templars are nothing if not stubborn to the point of stupidity when it comes to thier beliefs)

Errata also came close to being punched the fuck out by Luthor when he tackled Nathaniel for no reason, after messing with the poor guys head! This was but a turn after fucking with the warp made him start glowing...

You be able to make it this weekend mate? or gona be away for a while?
z4carlo
z4carlo
Admin

https://durhamgamingclub.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Antoine Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:18 pm

your such a psychic hater! im bending the warp to aid in each mission.... so we forget shit, and smell evil, so our dodgy mars pattern bolters dont work from time to time.... its all in the price of victory
Antoine
Antoine

Back to top Go down

So how did it go last night on Klandathu Empty same question, how did the latest mission go?

Post  Dan Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:47 pm

same question, how did the latest mission go?
Dan
Dan

Back to top Go down

Post  z4carlo Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:58 am

Errata is a massive demon infested heratic.
Despite this Luthor lead a highly successful mission.
z4carlo
z4carlo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Antoine Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:17 am

Luthor did a terrible job... he lead nothing... he waited till Errata came up with yet another idea and then re-iterated the plan back to the team...
you've also been warned Luthor, no more unaccounted accusations, your just a Psychic hater, you fear what you don't understand, and not understanding what is fundamentally everywhere makes you ignorant...
Antoine
Antoine

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:06 am

ladies, please!
Dan
Dan

Back to top Go down

Post  z4carlo Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:14 am

Have a read of the mission report dan, it will explain everything that happened in a completely unbiased way! Also anth leading isnt about coming up with ideas, its about listening to the entire team and concluding the right course of action once you have considered all the options. Once decided upon that course you then have to keep the team upon that path...at least i managed to maintain cohesion and get us into useful defensive patterns, sumthing Errata never achieved!
z4carlo
z4carlo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Antoine Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:49 am

kept 'cohesion' you are the one that kept dropping out of cohesion last week, no matter what, you had no plans on listening to Errata as leader, being a terrible marine btw, by not listening to the squad leader...
As for command, a little input into what the team are about to do would be nice, or even, compare and contrast the differnt ideas, instead of just listening to me and re-iterating...
Antoine
Antoine

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:32 am

bloody hell, look what happens when you take Memnon out of the mix.

you guys are just one big happy family
Dan
Dan

Back to top Go down

Post  z4carlo Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:37 am

Clearly noone else has your leadership skills to keep it all under wraps.
When you gona be coming down again? the team needs you Exclamation
z4carlo
z4carlo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down