Durham Gaming Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Substituting Deathwatch?

+2
z4carlo
R.I.K
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Substituting Deathwatch? - Page 2 Empty Re: Substituting Deathwatch?

Post  Dan Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:53 pm

Rob wrote:Dan you misunderstand me, I don't want to give up DW forever I just want to give it a rest so we don't overPlay it and get bored of it. And I pushed it towards chaos marines for that chapter because I asked the guys what they wanted to face an they told me traitor marines!

So my deathwatch game is set as follows,
One of you is the sole heir to a rogue trader title and your fathers ship has been through a almighty battle where he lost the majority of his officers. He sends his drinking gambling womanising son down to the imperial world to recruite some new officers. He is flying down to the planet and Neely crashes into a fighter aircraft been chased by an arbites shuttle. Lands and pays, kills, intimidates, seduces the police into letting the rouge pirate go and then employs him. He then proceeds to find the rest of the party in this way and hilarity and adventure ensures in whorehouses, prison, bars, and pit fights.

Thoughts!

I know mate, we've discussed this at length, I just have a feeling that not everyone will want to go back to it once we start something else. Anth for example seemed to hate how hard Astartes are & I can't see that changing.

Who's this rogue pilot you speak of?
Dan
Dan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:04 pm

No idea sounds like a dick to!

Rob

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:13 pm

Carlo's character then?

Regarding FRP - seeing as its only a 5 head count, I'm happy not to be involved if this takes off. Not really my thing anymore.

Been speaking to Matt in Durham GW & will see if theres space for one more player in their DW group, while FRP is being played by ours.
Dan
Dan

Back to top Go down

Post  chrispcarter Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:18 pm

As you may have seen coming I'm happy to give FRP a miss as well, I don't mind the Fantasy books but I've always preferred to keep my gaming in the 40k universe.

Rogue Trader sounds a little more along the right lines but I'm still much more of a Deathwatch dint.
chrispcarter
chrispcarter

Back to top Go down

Post  z4carlo Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:00 am

As for WFRP i wasnt intending for my comment to be like, well im gona buy WHFP so if you dont wana play then good cos we can only fit 5 anyways!
You and Chris have less free time than most of us Dan and i was intending to play it on another day aswell as the usual RP session, so dont go looking for somewhere else to play just yet!
z4carlo
z4carlo
Admin

https://durhamgamingclub.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2