Durham Gaming Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Desired Career Path

2 posters

Go down

Your Desired Career Path Empty Your Desired Career Path

Post  R.I.K Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:30 am

To make it easier for everyone to understand each other’s desired career paths I thought it'd be a good idea to make this thread to not only get acquainted with each other’s starting careers but also to make it easier for the GM to determine who his party of adventurers exactly are, from that he can determine potential motives and/or adventure seeds.

This thread will determine our definite starting careers, if you like you may also point out where you would like to go with your character and point out future careers and maybe even motives.

Personally I am still working out minor details, such as character origin, a definite career ladder, name, age, etc. However I have come to the resolute decision that I will be human and an Initiate of Morr.
After I have completed my career as an initiate I would then like to ascend to fully fledged Priest and from then on a Black Guard (This of course will be the trickiest, having to obtain full obsidian black plate armour, a Destrier, crossbow and even a lance). If I am still alive after then, already owning full plate, I would then love to ascend to a templar, a Knight of the Raven. Alternatively I wouldn’t mind being a Vampire Hunter (I’ve been reading the Vampire Counts WFRP source book and what it takes to be one). Should we still be alive, or even just interested in playing, ideally I’d be both.

So, what’s yours?
R.I.K
R.I.K

https://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff250/keg999/

Back to top Go down

Your Desired Career Path Empty Re: Your Desired Career Path

Post  z4carlo Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:03 am

Mate that is no joke exactly what i would play! Ever since i read about the Black Guard in tome of salvation i though they were awsome.

And you have most definately sparked an adventure seed in my head Smile
z4carlo
z4carlo
Admin

https://durhamgamingclub.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum