Durham Gaming Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Moments of the Campaign so far

+2
adamhartnett
Dan
6 posters

Go down

Favorite Moments of the Campaign so far Empty Favorite Moments of the Campaign so far

Post  Dan Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:21 pm

As it says on the tin, we've had a couple of games now & I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread to keep a track on the highlights.

Ok so i'll start with a few I remembered

Mission 1 -

1, Borther Haakon's jump pack exit from the rhino after a stick grenade was thrown in. Abandoning his battle brother, but getting the hell out of dodge.

2, A lance stike that scattered 2'' on 2 d10 & hitting its target dead on.

3, Brother Nathaniel's las cannon shooting. taking out a basilisk & erasing an Ork from close range.

4, Brother memnon stealing brother Aslan's thunder & dropping the warboss with a boltround between the eyes.

5, Convincing an Imperial fists Chapter Serf that it was all clear & come to us with the gene-seed.

Mission 2 -

1, Brother Haakon's jumppack exploits yet again. Dropping grenades into a truck & then launching himself back onto a moving train & totally nailing the landing.

2, Perils of the Warp, thanks to brother Errata - sending a Black Templar & Dark Angel a little loopy & making Orks regret ever getting on our train.

3, Brother Novus returns, battered & bummed. Tied to the front of an ork war truck.

4, Rescue mission, saving brother Novus only seconds before he was to be plouged into the side of moving train. Combined efforts of brotter Errata & Brother Haakon.

5, Some Guard dude nailing a Nob with a grenade to his face! well done son.

6, Something else happened, which I can't quite remember? but some how the train arrived into the hive in one piece, with some dodgy welding holding the last carrage in place??? Answers on a post card here, I can't remember anything happening???

Dan
Dan

Back to top Go down

Favorite Moments of the Campaign so far Empty Re: Favorite Moments of the Campaign so far

Post  adamhartnett Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:54 am

yeah i think that theyre definately some of the greatest moments
Landing like a gymnast anddd dismount
I think your impressive shooting is worthy of note shooting through visors of tanks and crazy stuff

And yeah im quite confused at how we managed to get there with the crazy welding and stuff, i think the manufactures of the train should be sued!!
adamhartnett
adamhartnett

Back to top Go down

Favorite Moments of the Campaign so far Empty Re: Favorite Moments of the Campaign so far

Post  z4carlo Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:48 am

My new favourite moment so far...

20 odd ogruns around the corner under the command of traitorus brother Novus,
Hakkon go round the corner covering your deathwatch arm up and try and convince the ogruns that your Magron and in command...
Hakkon rounds the corner, Novus sees him and begins to give the attack order to the ogruns

Hakkon Reaction? Erm Erm, draw my bolt pistol and shoot Novus!
MISS
Orguns rape Hakkon with thier 20 odd ripper guns.

Adam is the worst RPer ever.
z4carlo
z4carlo
Admin

https://durhamgamingclub.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:40 am

z4carlo wrote:My new favourite moment so far...

20 odd ogruns around the corner under the command of traitorus brother Novus,
Hakkon go round the corner covering your deathwatch arm up and try and convince the ogruns that your Magron and in command...
Hakkon rounds the corner, Novus sees him and begins to give the attack order to the ogruns

Hakkon Reaction? Erm Erm, draw my bolt pistol and shoot Novus!
MISS
Orguns rape Hakkon with thier 20 odd ripper guns.

Adam is the worst RPer ever.

how come novis turned? Ben given up like?

Adam, that blatently called for grenades, very disappointing, haakon die again?
Dan
Dan

Back to top Go down

Post  R.I.K Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:12 am

Yeah, Ben lost interest, so Ben's character turned to the side of chaos under Magron in the last scenario, which was very fun indeed.

Favourite moment from last Sunday?
We fought a dinosaur in the FORTY FIRST FUCKING MILLENIUM!
I also very much enjoyed Thrugg the ogryn and his pals. R.I.P

Favourite moment so far?
When you know there's a hole to be filled you always got to count on Haakon to stick a genade in it.
R.I.K
R.I.K

https://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff250/keg999/

Back to top Go down

Post  Antoine Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

If adams the worst Rper EVER, then Ian has to be the WORST LEADER EVER!

constructive arguments out of the window and in comes the line

''IM IN CHARGE!""

...sigh...
Antoine
Antoine

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:47 pm

New additions

Memnon parralizing a Chaos Marine with an EMP grenade & cutting his head off.

Luther shouting 'walls' & getting told off

Fooking riddles!!!

Jorvick commondering a vehicle & driving it into the big meet to rescue his Battle Brothers

Jorvick's dynomite fun times

Memnon breaking a gangers hand, just because he was clicking his fingers

Dan
Dan

Back to top Go down

Post  chrispcarter Tue May 10, 2011 9:08 pm

You keep referring to breaking that ganger's hand far too often. I'm going to have to watch you Dan, or at least not click my fingers near you.
chrispcarter
chrispcarter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum