Durham Gaming Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate IV (Possible Mission)

4 posters

Go down

Fate IV (Possible Mission) Empty Fate IV (Possible Mission)

Post  R.I.K Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:47 pm

I am currently in the process of writing up a mission for the party.
I have down all of the basics, some stat lines and exactly where I am going with this including additional surprises and potential plot twists. As well as a few ideas that may challenge a player's characters resolve and his Chapter’s mindset.

I have only ever GMed once before, for a series of missions. I think I totalled maybe 17 GM sessions (Rough estimate) and I’ll be honest in saying I wasn’t the greatest, let alone confident.
However I have plenty of great ideas that I believe are original and can be fun for the players, albeit being a little/greatly challenging.

I’ll keep writing it up, however I’d first like to know if anyone would be interested in playing it with me as the designated GM. If not I’m happy to keep writing and give it to Rob or anyone else who fancies taking role as GM, and if necessary, to avoid any secrets being told, I can miss the sessions. As I’m sure you can all tell I’m not the most confident person, let alone role player. I prefer to role play behind a computer monitor. So if anyone doesn’t like the idea of me being GM then I’m happy to not be.

However I currently have a mission brief, list of NPCs and personalities, stat lines and all that is left is direction and I know exactly where I am going as I’ve thought up this session many times in my head.

Plus it’ll be a nice change to not have a Dev stealing all of your kills. Wink
Any advice, words of confidence or general response would be appreciated.
Thank you.
R.I.K
R.I.K

https://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff250/keg999/

Back to top Go down

Fate IV (Possible Mission) Empty Re: Fate IV (Possible Mission)

Post  Dan Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:03 pm

I'm up for that mate, while Rob is the campaign GM, I'm sure he'll agree that it's open for anyone who fancies GM'ing to have a stab at it.

Hense Anth's gangland bash.

Please tell me there will be some nid bashing action... I missed the last one :-(
Dan
Dan

Back to top Go down

Post  R.I.K Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:06 pm

Dan wrote:Please tell me there will be some nid bashing action... I missed the last one :-(

Whilst not wanting to reveal too much I'm afraid not man, sorry. Very Happy
R.I.K
R.I.K

https://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff250/keg999/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:19 am

well thats fine if you want to run one. I couldnt take the mission of you and run it on your behalf cos its your baby and you need to make it go where you want to go with it.
I will help you tho and pull you aside like i did with anth if you start struggling.

You better get it right tho or there will be hell to pay.

Rob

Back to top Go down

Post  chrispcarter Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:20 am

Whilst I haven't even played a game yet I agree with Dan, I'm sure anyone who has the patience to write (and more importantly GM) a mission is more than deserving of that dubious honour!

And you have Rob's buy in so no one else can argue really Smile
chrispcarter
chrispcarter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down